Monday, January 25, 2016

Zack Joseph and The Society. Every Now and Then

(Verse I) Sometimes I lay alone at night, watching the stars move slowly by
Hoping that one will fall for me
But they always stay up there above and I’m left here without any love
Waiting for a voice in the night sky

(Chorus)Every now and then I get a feeling
That I’m missing something worth meaning
That is until I hear you say, you’ll say, baby I love you
Maybe you’re not here with me right now
I know I’m gonna find you somehow
You’re out there somewhere waiting to say, you’ll say, baby I love you

(Verse II) I believe that there’s a God above and that we are meant to find true love
Soon for some, later for others
And when that day finally comes I know that she will be the one
Sent down from heaven just for me

(Verse III) Someday my chorus will ring true, I’ll lay and watch those stars with you
And smile as I say I love you
Forget about the nights I spent alone laying in the grass behind my home
Waiting for a voice in the night sky

No comments: